Wednesday, September 7

Introduction to Me

I asked my husband last night what the difference was between writing a blog and writing in my journal. He said it was that other people could read it and make comments--just what I always wanted! I wonder what all those poor little brothers are going to do now that their sisters don't care when they read their diaries.

Anyway, now that I've finally caught up to the blogging age, I thought I'd start my own blog. I'm a twenty-something housewife with a bachelor's in English, a 6-month-old son, and a lot of spare time. Lately I've been using my kitchen as more of a lab, where I've been experimenting with weird new recipes. I decided to start a blog because I love cooking, and it's always fun to share good recipes and disaster stories. And since it's my blog, I'll also post about whatever else I deem important--political rants, religious/moral views, what my kid's been doing, or what Mike and I do for fun on a Friday night in Spanish Fork.

2 comments:

Aaron H. said...

Lindsay,

I stumbled upon your blog today while browsing. Looks like mom-life has got you distracted from your blog. Don't be bored! Use that English degree and WRITE! I'll be back to check in on you. If you get bored, I have LOTS of blogs for you to read. Cheers.

Lucy Stern said...

Glad you started your blog. Keep up the experimenting in the kitchen and post those recipes. I'll be adding you to my list as soon as my daughter shows me how.